I put together this resource page with the best tools and resources for your creative blog. Starting a blog is a lot of work. There is so much to do. There are lots of websites that make blogging and creating things a lot more fun. Hope it helps!
This page contains affiliate links, which means I may receive some compensation from items purchased – this is at no additional cost to you, and please know that I only recommend products I use and love.
- Creative Market – My absolute number 1! Everything you need to set up a great blog. From themes to blogbuttons. Photography, Fonts and graphics.
- Hungryjeg – Fonts and graphics
- WordPress.org – WordPress started in 2003 and has since become the largest blogging tool in the world.
- Google Analytics – Keep your website traffic and data up to date.
- Dropbox – Simple & Safe Cloud Storage with Dropbox
- Picmonkey – crazy-awesome photo editing
- Neostrada – Cheap webhosting and domain registration.
- Studiopress – The Genesis Framework already runs on over 500,000 WordPress sites.
- Studio mommy – Studio Mommy makes premade themes for you to buy and DIY your own website or blog.
- Hello you Design – Designer quality, gorgeous themes that your clients will love. *Genesis framework only
- 17th Avenue – Gorgeous WordPress themes designed with the stylish blogger & entrepreneur in mind. *Genesis framework included
- Elegant themes – Divi is a very powerful theme, including the visual drag & drop Divi page builder.
- Fontbundles – Every week a free font and lovely font bundles.
- Designbundles – Free design resources
- Dlolleyshelp – Lots of freebies
- Pixabay – Free photos
- Melyssa Griffin – Join over 100,000 others and get access to my library of free resources for online entrepreneurs.
- Canva – Use Canva’s drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design stunning graphics.
- Adobe Spark – Make images, videos and web stories for free.
- Creativetacos – Daily freebies for creative people.
- Pixelbuddha – Free and
premium resources for professional community.
- Linktree – Linktree is a free tool for optimising your Instagram traffic. You’ll get one bio link to house all the content.
- Pikwizard – Over 30.000 photos with new ones added every day.
- Calligraphr – Make your own font.
- Grammarly – Grammarly automatically detects grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, and style mistakes in your writing.
- Creative Fabica – Fonts – Crafts – Graphics.
Feminine and stylish images
You have a story to tell and you want to leave a sparkling first impression. By using advanced and stylish images in your branding, you attract customers to look further. Whether you are a blogger or entrepreneur, investing in the right images that represent your brand will create consistency and you will be recognized in all platforms. Use stylish images for websites, newsletters, social media, blog posts, sidebar buttons, and more!
Get inspired to add more personality to your brand using stock photos, icons, and overlays!
- Shay Cochrane
- The Stock Brand Subscription – Rosemary Watson
- Haute Chocolate
- Her Creative Studio
- Dabbles & Babbles
- Turqoise & Palm
- A Prettier Web
- Boss Latina
- Twigy Posts
- Rekita Nicole
- Fempreneur Styled Stock
- Ivory Mix – Over 300 free pictures
- Create Her Stock
- Market Beautifully
- Color U Bold
- Helen in Between
- Jenna Redfield Designs
- Makeup Savvy
- Ashley Creates Things
- Gold and Berry
- Jill Levenhagen
- Carmen Creative
- Miranda Nahmias
- RK Southern
- Oh Tilly
- Solopreneur Sidekick
- Feminine Stock
- Plums Pixel Love
Creative Stash freebies
You want to stand out on social media, be shared and followed. This monthly free Social media- Blog bundle is designed to help you make your brand look beautiful and leave a sparkling first impression.
The bundles are elegant and stylish kits perfect for bloggers, creative entrepreneurs, fashion companies, and other small businesses. You can use them in your marketing, blog posts, branding, promotions, product presentation, headers, Instagram or just for fun!
Simply use a drag & drop program like Canva to overlay images and text onto the templates. All templates can be used in numbers of ways, to create your own personal style.
One of my favorites go to Creative market shop is Lara’s Wonderland. Lara Mai makes awesome designs that are hard to resist. Shiny and pretty patterns created with the stylish blogger & ladypreneur in mind, using all the latest trending colors and shiny foils to make your graphics stand out from the crowd.
Creating a corporate style is one of the most important steps in starting a business. Your corporate identity or brand identity is the first to meet your customers. Therefore, it is important that your style meets up with your wishes. This makes it clear to you and your customer who you are and what you stand for.
Creating a corporate style is one of the most important steps in starting a blog or business. Your brand identity is the first to meet your customers. Therefore, it is important that your style meets up with your wishes. Your customers will first get in touch with your graphic elements. A logo, shape, color, your design used on business cards, posters, promotional material and your website. You build recognition and target groups become familiar with the identity of your business and what you stand for.
A corporate style is more than just expressing your visual style. In addition to this visual image, you want to hold your message as a company. The first impression has been made, now it is important to keep communicating with your customers. Do this with the conviction of your chosen identity.
You want people to recognize you and keep communicating with you. Represent your company as representative as possible. Handle a particular dress code, pay attention to the language, pick up the phone carefully. Be reliable with your identity and your business will become stronger.
You worked hard to create your personal corporate style. Now you want people to find you. And in order for people to find you, they have to know you exist. That’s why sharing your content on popular social media websites is really important.
The best known and most popular players are Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Twitter. Selecting the right social media is important and you must ask yourself where do you want to be active. Social media can be tricky business, you can be overwhelmed and trying to be active in all the places. That’s a huge time suck, and leads to disappointment! It’s best to choose 2-3 platforms where you know you can reach your audience’s. You can choose by answering questions about your product, your audience’s online behavior, and your communication goals. The easiest way, to identify what platforms are right for you, is to look for other bloggers and business in your niche and identify where they spend most of their time and how engaged they are with their audience.
HIGHLIGHT YOUR MESSAGE IN A UNIQUE WAY
Every entrepreneur has a unique and personal idea to convey his message. With a personalized video, you can highlight the message in a unique way. That personalized video ensures that what you want to tell is also really hanging out. Unlike creating mass media content, you choose to personally address to your customer. By being personal and addressing the viewer with information that is truly unique to him or her.
Your clients have become part of the story: “This is about me!” By processing personal elements in a video, but not producing a separate video for everyone, that can be done on a large scale. What could this mean for your company? The message will remain and customers will have a positive feel for your business. Because you took the time to really deepen in them.